Position Title: Woodworker
QR Code Link to This Post
This company is hiring for a Woodworker in Jesup, IA and offers a 3-day weekend and great benefits after being hired on. This Woodworker position is a temp to hire opportunity. Please apply if you're interested!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Finish cabinet components by applying finish and polishing
- Brush, wipe, or spray assembled articles with protective or decorative materials such as stain, varnish or paint
- Operate electric or air sander and powered screw gun
- Change tools on powered equipment
- Formulate and mix stains, sealers, and topcoats
- Operate paint pumps and agitators
- Work with internal customers
- Ability to pay attention closely to detail
- Basic math and measuring knowledge
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to stand for a 10 hour shift
- Ability to use hand to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Ability to walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Please email resume with contact information or apply online at: http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1151899&ZipCode=
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 45 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Over 29 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.