Position Title: Down Stream Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Work for a company located just outside of Waverly and offers great pay! This company is hiring for a Down Stream Technician on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift. This position is a temp to hire opportunity. The Down Stream Technician is responsible for handling and coiling single wall pipe as it comes off the extrusion line and for moving finished coils to an outside holding area. Please apply if you are interested!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high standard of excellence with all finished coils neatly wrapped and tightly tied
- Use care when moving finished coils to avoid injury to self and others and avoid damaging finished tile and plant equipment
- Maintain a neat and clean work area
- Promptly, timely, and effectively communicate with operator and supervisor
- Install appropriate covering on "socked" tile
- Move finished tile to the outside holding area
- Monitor the maxi-coiling press to ensure that finished coils are wrapped firmly, neatly, and consistently throughout the entire coil
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months and previous general labor work
- Conscientious attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work full time schedule with overtime and /or shift swings if needed
- Safety and quality minded
- Ability to stand for duration of 8-10 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout a shift
- Ability to perform repetitive hand eye movement
Please email resume with contact information or apply online at: http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1151875&ZipCode=
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 45 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Over 29 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.