Position Title: Production
QR Code Link to This Post
Shift: 1st, 3rd
This company in Waterloo, IA is hiring for Production and offers all 3 shifts, paid breaks, and lunch. This Production opportunity is for temp to hire. If you would like to learn more, please apply!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Load and unload parts onto the line
- Manually load parts up to 50 lbs. onto line
- Manually unload parts off of the line and place them into crates to be sent to shipping and receiving
- Mask or de-mask parts by putting plugs in or pulling plugs/caps out the other side of the bolt hole or off various places on the parts (keeps paint out of the threaded holes or off machine surfaces)
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months and previous general labor work
- Ability to stand for duration of 8-10 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand eye movement
Please email resume with contact information or apply online at: http://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results?Keyword=1151879&ZipCode=
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 45 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Over 29 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.