compensation: Starting at $9.00 an hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Job Description:
• Foot, Bike or Golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
• Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
• Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
• As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
• Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
• Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
• Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
• Run as needed
• Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
• Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
• Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
• Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
• Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
• Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
• Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
• Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
• Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
• Must be able to pass drug and background test
To apply, send resume to email provided.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers